We know that for some St. Patrick’s Day celebrations begin today. If you choose to celebrate please don’t rely solely on luck.
- Both Boulder police and the University of Colorado Boulder Police Department plan to step up enforcement.
- Plan a safe way to get home before heading out to celebrate.
- Even if you’re not celebrating yourself, look out for those who are. Drive slowly and cautiously throughout the city as you never know where you might encounter an impaired driver or pedestrian.
- The City of Boulder has a noise ordinance. Sound limits vary based on zoning and time of day. If a party sounds louder than it should be please call Boulder police at 303-441-3333.
- If you are hosting a party, please be responsible and respectful of your neighbors.