The City of Boulder has been monitoring the Coronavirus outbreak and will continue to do so. There have been no confirmed cases in Colorado according to the CDC at present, but we urge all Boulder residents to protect themselves with strong hygienic practices. While the spread of the Coronavirus around the world is of concern to all of us, it is important to remember we are also at the height of flu season. As with any respiratory virus, people should continue to wash their hands frequently and cover their nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing to protect themselves and others
What can you do now?
Continue to practice everyday wellness steps:
- Clean your hands frequently with soap and water or alcohol-based hand rub.
- Cover your nose and mouth when coughing and sneezing.
- Avoid close contact with anyone with cold or flu-like symptoms.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Get an annual flu vaccine if you have not had one.
Learn more about the COVID-19 at:
- Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment
- Centers for Disease Control
- World Health Organization
Call CO-Help at 303-389-1687 or 1-877-462-2911 or email COHELP@RMPDC.org, for answers in English and Spanish